Tuesday, June 9, 2009

NEW YORK DAY 3

"Swim the Hudson" started at 10: a.m. from the
Christopher St. Pier.
Lots of people, most in wetsuits. From the
looks on their faces and the sounds they made it
was very cold.


Oh My, what have I done?

Great old entrance to PATH from Christopher St. There is
a armed policeman present at all times.
The entrance is beautiful.


Did I mention, its Fleet Week
Casual shirts the Marines were wearing. I wanted to say something
about 9 pound babies without epidurals but he was really a big guy so
I just kept quiet.
Beautiful small neighborhood garden in Chelsea/Hell's Kitchen.


Construction on Times Square getting ready to close the street to traffic.
Had lunch at Olive Garden and then to Jersey Boy's matinee.

Central Park after the matinee. 16,345 Steps today
Armed Forces Band in Central Park


No comments: