1. Leonie Faroll, class o9f 49, left Wellesley College gifts of $860,000. before she died. When she died in 2003 she left them $27 million. Most of it was to be used for the power plant. Whatever
2. Albert Hofmann, the chemist who discovered LSD died last week.
3.Multi-racial children are so rare in China they cause the Chinese to stare.
4. A photo of Alvar Aalto's 1978 vase. Gotta get me one of those. Sure.
5. The history of the song "Take Me Out to the Ball Game"
6. A great review of the new book titled "Who Do You Think You Are". Just want I need-- another book I have to buy.
7. And last but not least a fun article about Le Roy, N.Y. being the Jell-O kingdom of the world---you heard me-- it's not Utah like we always thought. They have a museum and some interesting facts include 1. Jello is 80% sugar, 2.Norman Rockwell illustrated early ads, 3. Jello issued baseball cards in the 60's and there was a Very Berry Barbie doll which helped introduce a new flavor. The article ended with the quote "How do you ruin Jell-O?"
Hard to choose a favorite, but I really like this one.