Friday, May 2, 2008

MIKE AND KANDICE MAY 2, 2008

An Old Apache Wedding Prayer:
"Now you will feel no rain, for each of you will be shelter for the other.
Now you will feel no cold, for each of you will be warmth to the other. Now there will be no loneliness, for each of you will be companion to the other. Now you are two persons, but there is only one life before you. May beauty surround you both in the journey ahead and through all the years. May happiness be your companion and your days together be good and long upon the earth".

10 comments:

Jan said...

Mike and Kandice picked a great date for a wedding; the same one we picked 44 years ago. Theirs looks wonderful.

joyh82 said...

What a beautiful prayer and lovely pictures. The cake is so pretty!

Dana and Daisy said...

Lovely couple! We attended a family wedding also this week.

Kitty said...

aw, that's wonderful.
They look so great together.

Annie said...

I'm glad they had a beautiful day to celebrate their new life together. I enjoy your blog too!

Wendy said...

I had tears in my eyes reading this post. Absolutely beautiful. Cake looks good too! Congratulations!

Granny Sue said...

My best wishes to both of them. They are beautiful. And the prayer has meaning for all us married folk. Lovely.

Ummmm...is that snow behind them? Please tell me it's a trick of the camera. I mean, it's May...

Mary said...

What amazing words to live by - I will keep these and refer to them often...............even though I've been married over 43 years!!! Never know when might need a little help!

Lovely couple and such a pretty cake. Congrats. to them.

andi said...

I can't believe I wasn't there!! How was the weather? I want more pictures and more details. I also want a start from your white with green peonies. (They are my favorite flowers.)

andi said...

Also, congratulations on your TEN comments! And to think I knew you way back when.