Thursday, January 28, 2010

OCEANSIDE FARMERS MARKET

Heading for the Farmers Market this morning. We're way into Organic Foods and
Nutrition......


Pretty cool stuff but I was looking for something else.


Ahhhh...... the Organic Food section
Found IT
$6.50 for a bag of great Peanut Brittle. Selling Point-- doesn't stick to your teeth-- and
it doesn't. Good stuff.

Good bread but we refrained.
Flowers everywhere

Jelly fish in resin---may have to have one of those.

--
Picked out a beautiful "fiber optic" hanging plant... turned my back for 10 minutes
and it was gone. He promised he'd have one for me next week.










"Budda Fingers" lemons. Huge. No juice but lots of zest.


Beautiful sculptures from Africa. Talked to the young man that
imports them. Nice.


Cute Poncho's from Peru


Found what I was looking for. My New York bag--- came all the
way from Peru. Shoulder strap just right, has a zipper and just need
to make a small adjustment to one of the patches in the front. I'll get
Miss Glenna to do it for me.

No comments: