Friday, July 11, 2008

HEART ATTACK IN A BOX

Anything that tastes this good can't be good for you. Max introduced us to "The Frisco Burger" that Miyauchu's Snack Bar serves. It is located down by the Marina. A normal persons allotment should be no more than 1 a month. We already had 2 this week. That means we can't have another one until August. My half is sitting on my lap-- it's not going anywhere-- then why didn't I wait to take a bit until after I took the picture. It was taking too long to get the lens cap off and it was just sitting there--waiting.
It is made of 2 slices of Sourdough bread- grilled on both sides in butter, lard, something really yummy and then a thin hamburger pattie, lots of pickles, big slice of tomato, crisp lettuce leaf and a special sauce (I think its just mayo and ketchup) but so good.

No comments: